Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ranch Turkey Wraps

I had a great lunch today, so I wanted to share it! I sent it with Doug to work too and it was a big hit with him- he loves ranch and he loves avocado, to a combination was a home run! :) I found this one in the Simple and Delicious magazine as well, and I was pleased with how easy they were to put together.

Ranch Turkey Wraps
1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
4 flour tortillas warmed (10 in works best)
3/4 lb. sliced deli turkey
8 slices Monterey Jack cheese (I used mozzarella)
1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
1 medium tomato, sliced

In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until smooth. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, cheese, avocado and tomato. Roll up tightly and cut in half.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Mmmm, that does look good!