Thursday, May 7, 2009

Homemade Wet-Wipes

While I am posting non-food "recipes" I thought I would add this one. I just made them last night and they work really well. Thanks to Megan for the great idea- she gave it to me with the ingredients for my baby shower- I thought that was a cool idea!

Homemade Wet-Wipes
1 roll of paper towels (the thicker the better-I usually use the Wal-Mart "Oasis" brand)
1 1/2 c. hot water (I usually just microwave it for a couple of minutes)
1 1/2 T. baby wash
3/4 T. creamy baby oil

Cut (more like saw) the paper towel in half crosswise and remove the inner cardboard tube. Place half in a resealable tupperware-type container and save the other half for next use. Whisk together the water, baby wash, and baby oil. Pour liquids over paper towels and close container. Let soak into towels and enjoy!

6 comments:

Joie de vivre said...

That is such a neat idea!

Jaime said...

what a great tip - thanks for sharing!

Nitrile Gloves said...

Great...why do we depend on others for these simple stuff?Really easy isn't it...when I have your help.Thanks for the post.

wet wipes

Nitrile Gloves said...

These home made wet wipes are great for personal use. They can help you to provide hygiene while you are cooking.

adult washcloths

Jacque D said...

What a brilliant idea! I like your homemade wet wipes . This is really good in order for us to saved more money.

Nayan said...

That is a good way not only to make homely wipes but also preserve them.Lovely post here...love you guys.

adult washcloths