Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Asian Pork Tenderloins

I found this great marinade in my Simple and Delicious (yes- once again. :) This last once had so many good recipes I wanted to try. I didn't actually have Pork Tenderloins, so it actually made it a lot more simple. I just used a different cut and marinated it in once plastic bag. Then we grilled it just like you would a steak, and I didn't get rid of the marinade, we used it for basting. It was delicious. I actually had it marinade in the fridge for a long time and I think it gave it a really great flavor! I also used sesame seed sprinkled on top for a garnish.

Asian Pork Tenderloins
1/2 cup olive oil
1/3 cup lime juice
2 T minced garlic
2 T minced fresh ginger root
2 T soy sauce
2 tsp Dijon mustard
Dash cayenne pepper
4 pork tenderloins (3/4 lb each)

Marinade: In a blender or with a whisk, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until blended. Divide marinade between two large resealable plastic bags; add two tenderloins to each bag. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.

Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain and discard marinade, grill pork, covered, over indirect medium hot heat for 25-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.

No comments: