Thursday, May 28, 2009

Peanut Butter-Banana Pie

Amberlee and I whipped this up last night for dessert. Mmmmm! It was delish! I got it from the Kraft Food site and their picture had it in perfect rows, but from some reason, this is more how my pies turn out. They are still delish, but their just sort of a blob of goodness. :) I did cheat too, so maybe that is why. It is already an easy recipe, but I used a pre-made oreo pie crust and halved most of the recipe because it was a little bit smaller. Still amazing! I loved running into a chunk of peanut butter and bananas!

Peanut Butter-Banana Pie
30 OREO Cookies, divided
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine or butter, melted
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2 bananas, sliced
3 cups milk
2 pkg. (4-serving size each) Chocolate Instant Pudding
1-1/2 cups thawed Whipped Topping

CRUSH 22 of the cookies; place in medium bowl. Add margarine; mix well. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate 30 min.
SPREAD peanut butter onto bottom of crust; top evenly with bananas. Add milk to dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Pour over bananas.
REFRIGERATE at least 2 hours. Top with the whipped topping and remaining 8 cookies just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love peanut butter and bananas! This looks wonderful!