Sunday, February 8, 2009

Large Batch of Brownies


I turned my back for two minutes to get something and look what my lovely daughters did to the brownies! I was taking them to an activity and I was pretty frustrated when I returned to find these little wholes punched through- the little stinkers! I guess they liked them though.
I'm just really loving brownies right now! I got this recipe almost 5 years ago attached to one of those awesome metal baking sheets for our wedding from good old Julie Ferguson. I had never tried the recipe and then I came across it yesterday. It was pretty good for a really big batch. (I have to admit that Jenster's Brownies still have it for me, but these were good.) Are there bad brownies?

Large Batch of Brownies
Mix:
6 eggs
3 c sugar
3 sticks margarine
3 tsp vanilla

Mix with moist ingredients:
2 c flour
3/4 c cocoa
2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
*Mix and bake in a large baking sheet (greased) at 350 for 25 minutes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joie de vivre said...

Thanks for visiting! I bet the brownies still tasted wonderful (holey or not) :)

Jessica said...

How have I not noticed this blog! EXCITING!