Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes

My friend, Keri, made this and they were wonderful. My daughters felt like it was a very acceptable "breakfast" meal as well, and although I felt it was lacking in nutritional value, I let it pass. :) They were amazing!

Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
Vanilla wafers (about 18)
2 (8 oz.) cream cheese
3/4 c. sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tbsp. lemon juice (optional)

Place 1 vanilla wafer in bottom of each cup cake liner. Beat cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice. Fill cups 2/3 full. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Cool. Put cherry pie filling on top.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jess and seth said...

That's a really smart recipe. I've seen them made with Phyllo dough, but I think a vanilla wafer would be tastier and would be easier to work with.