Sunday, February 1, 2009

Garlic Roasted Potatoes

Mmmmmm.... this was a delicious way to have potatoes. I found the recipe on line. I think I sliced them a little different then it said to and I added some pepper, but it was sure yummy!!!

Garlic Roasted Potatoes

Ingredients:
4 medium Roasting potatoes
4 x Cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
Salt and pepper to taste

Preparation Instructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2. Wash the potatoes and cut them in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 3 slices.
3. Peel and mince the garlic cloves.
4. Mix the oil, potato slices, garlic cloves and salt in a bowl until evenly coated.
5. Put the potatoes and garlic in a baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes, uncovered.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jess and seth said...

I am totally making this tonight for dinner!!! This is how you make the heavenly broccoli too that I told you about. Just use broccoli, lemon zest and otherwise it's about the same.