Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Crockpot Chicken.... My Style
Chicken in the Crockpot, My Style
1. Throw your chicken into the crockpot (you can even drop it in straight from the back and avoid touching it all together. :)
2. Pour about a 1/2 cup of Italian Dressing over the top- make sure it is pretty well covered.
3. Add a little bit of water (depending on how much chicken you have in there).
4. Turn the crockpot on low for about 6-7 hours or high for 4-5.
5. Let the chicken cool (In or out of crockpot) and then shred.
Cook up some veggies and make it a meal with just the chicken
Chicken Noodle Soup (I use the broth in the crockpot for the soup as well)
Basically... any meal that calls for cooked chicken.