Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pina Colada Cake

I found this recipe in my little "101 Things To Do With A Cake Mix" cook book. It was really yummy and easy, and it was fun to make it in a bunt cake pan to dress it up a little.

Pina Colada Cake
1 yellow cake mix
1 can crushed pinapple, drained
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
8 oz whipped topping
2/3 cup coconut

Prepare cake mix as directed on the back of package.

Mix 1/2 can of pinapple into batter. Bake according to directions on the package.

With a fork, poke holes in the cake at 1-inch intercals. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the cake. Allow cake to cool. (which I didn't and you can see I sort of melted the whipped topping- but heavens it was still good! :)

Spread whipped topping ober the cake. Sprinkle the top with cocnut and remaing pinapple.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jess and seth said...

Mmmmm, nummy!
-Jacob & Eleni

Keri said...

This looks SOOO good! I'm a sucker for anything coconut and pineapple!