Time of make some yummy guacamole tonight! I found this recipe on www.recipezaar.com and I added my own twist. Always makes a yummy appetizer or dresses up a salad or pita.
Quick and Easy Guacamole Salsa
- 3 large ripe avocados (should give a little when squeezed)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2-4 plum tomatoes (~1 cup diced)
- 1 medium onion (~1 cup diced) or green onion
- cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 can black beans
- Add some heat if you like
- Wash and discard the peels and seeds of your avocados and put the remaining flesh in a medium sized bowl.
- Add lime juice, salt and pepper and mash into the avocado with a fork or potato masher until smooth.
- Dice tomatoes, onion black beans, and cilantro and stir into avocado mixture. Add more salt to taste.