Friday, January 30, 2009

Apple Sandwiches

My Little Kitchen Helpers!
We found this recipe in "The Friend" magazine. It was a pretty healthy, yummy lunch so we though we would share! This was a fun one to make with the kids- Amberlee grated the apple and Autumn stirred... and they both did a lot of snitching! :)

Apple Sandwiches
1 apple
2 T peanut butter
1 T honey
2 T raisins
6 slices bread

1. Grate the apple.
2. In a bowl, stir the peanut butter, honey, raisins, and grated apple together.
3. Toast the bread.
4. Spread the apple mixture between two pieces of toast and enjoy. Makes three sandwiches.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jess and seth said...

Oh, yummy Lou! I'm going to try this for the kids. I'm sorry I haven't been on here for ages! I'm going to start following this blog because I find I don't check them unless I follow them. By the way, you could use bananas. That's tasty.