Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cookie Salad




My friend Keri made this at a cooking group and I just had to make it again. It was so tasty! I just ate a ton of it tonight and almost made myself sick because I had so much. It was delicious! I think the cookies were my favorite part!

Cookie Salad
1 c. buttermilk (I use milk with 1 tbsp. lemon juice because I never have buttermilk)
2 (3.4 oz.) pkgs. instant vanilla pudding
1 (16 oz) Cool Whip
1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, not drained
1 can mandarin oranges, drained
1 pkg. fudge striped cookies, crumbled (I used fudge covered gramcracker cookies and the fudge covering kept them crunchy for a little longer.)

Mix buttermilk and pudding together until well blended (it will be really think.) Add cool whip and blend well. Stir in pineapple and mandarin oranges gently. Place in fridge until ready to serve. Just before serving fold in crumbled cookies.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: