Sunday, January 11, 2009

Le Brie & Garlic Baguettes


Ok- I know I am a little late for some of those yummy Holiday appetizers, but... well... maybe you can put them on the docket for next year- or just make it a "jolly holiday" year round. :) I got to taste so many amazing things over the break. I have been so excited to post some of them. I got this one from my sister-in-law, Christina. And unlike Wallace and Grommet, "I'm not completely crackers about cheese." Oh- don't get me wrong... I really help myself to come good mild cheddar or mozzarella (I guess I am just too Americanized!), but this was amazing, and I never imagined myself eating "Le Brie." It was "delish" and I hope you try this one!

Le Brie & Garlic Baguettes
Peel Garlic (2-3 heads)
-Chop lightly if they are really big
Cover in Olive oil and place on baking sheet
Bake at 300 for about 30 minutes (until golden brown)

Unwrap Brie and soften in the 300 degree oven for about 4-5.

Spread cheese and garlic over French Bread Baguette slice.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: