Friday, July 25, 2008

Easy Shmeazy Lemon Baked Fish



My friend caught a wonderful fish for me yesterday! She told me this is how they bake their fish, and as she was telling me, I had to go home and bake it that night because my mouth was just watering! It was so tender and tasty!

Easy Shmeazy Lemon Baked Fish:
1 good sized rainbow trout
1/2 cube butter
2 tablespoons lemon pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt

*Gut the fish... sorry to be so bold, but that it what you do. :) Lay it on a nice big peice of tin foil on top of a baking sheet, cut the butter into small cubes and place it around and inside the fish. Pour a little lemon juice on it, and sprinkle it with lemon pepper and salt. Fold the tin foil tightly around the fish and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes. (It is really easy to slide the skin off and de-bone it after it has baked.)

No comments: