Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Barbecued Crockpot Pork Chops



I have mentioned before how much I love a good Crockpot meal! This turned out to be really tasty- a big hit with my man! :)

Barbecued Crockpot Pork Chops:

4 pork chops
1 cup ketchup
1 cup hot water
2 Tbsp. vinegar
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. paprika

*Place pork chops in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Pour over chops. Cover. Cook on high for 5-6 hours or low 6-7.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I like your style of cooking. I would say it looks like "real" food - the kind of stuff I could make easily for my family, and the kind of food my family would actually eat. :) It all looks delicious. I will definitely give some of your recipes a try.

And, by the way, I think the name of your blog is really clever. :) Thanks for stopping by my recipe blog!

Melanie said...

Hi Lydia - I'm glad you commented on my blog - that's fun you are good friends with Emily! Thanks for giving me the link to your recipe blog. I can't wait to look around!