Frozen Orange Cream Pie
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) container whip topping, thawed
- 1 (6 fluid ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, keep frozen
- 1 can of mandrine oranges
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar, and the melted butter. Press firmly on bottom and up sides of pie plate. Bake for 7 minutes and let cool completely.
In a medium bowl, add chilled sweetened condensed milk and cool whip and fold gently. Add frozen lemonade and continue to gently fold. Do not let the mixture become soupy. Pour mixture into the pie crust and freeze overnight. Garnish with mandrine oranges.