Thursday, August 27, 2009

Herb Chicken


When I had my baby, some of my good friends threw me a "practical" baby show where they made me some nice freezer meals for when I wasn't feeling up to cooking (which takes a lot for me. :) But it was so nice. This was one of the meals the made me. It was really tasty, and I meant to post it way back, but misplaced the recipe, and just came across it again.

Herb Chicken
6 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
3/4 cup butter, melted (I think 1/2 cup or one cube would be plenty.)
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
1/4 tsp. dried sage
1/4 tsp dried thyme

Rinse chicken breasts and pat with pepper towels to remove moisture. In a small bowl combine all ingredients except chicken. Stir together until well blended. Place each chicken breast in herb mixture and coat on both sides. Place on greased baking sheet and cook at 325 for about 45 minutes. Makes 6 or more servings.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: