Thursday, July 2, 2009

Great American Potato Salad


This is a recipe I got in a Kraft Foods e-mail. I made a few changes and it made a great fresh tasting potato salad. I'm not a big relish fan, so I just cut up pickles and poured a couple tablespoons of pickle juice in. I also used a green onion, and added a bit of bacon. (Bacon makes everything better!) This will be a good one for your 4th of July picnic! :)

Great American Potato Salad
1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
1/2 tsp. celery seed
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
4 cups cubed potatoes, cooked
2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
1 onion, chopped
2 stalks celery, sliced
1/3 cup dill pickle relish

MIX first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.

1 comment:

Keri said...

That's funny because I get that same email and I was instantly attracted to that salad. It looks amazing!