Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Beef Stir Fry


I am of the opinion that the more yummy veggies you add to stir fry, the better it gets! I'm just gong to give you a good list of ingredients and you can use as much as you need. I made a big old batch and added just about everything I could think of- it was quite tasty! I found a good deal on a chuck roast at Winco, and it was already actually cut in to strips. I just did a little bit more cutting, and it made great stir fry beef!

Beef Stir Fry
beef, cut into strips
teriyaki sauce
soy sauce
garlic
salt and pepper
ground ginger

Veggies:
mushrooms
onions
peppers (red, yellow, and orange)
carrots
cauliflower
broccoli
celery
bean sprouts (SO GOOD in stir fry!)
water chestnuts

sesame seeds
cooked rice

In large frying pan, cook meat up in seasonings listed. In a separate frying pan, fry up veggies in a little olive oil. Put the lid over it the steam them a little bit and then add the meat, but keep the veggies crisp. Sprinkle sesame seeds over top and serve over rice.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: