Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bacon-Potato Salad


I like my potato salad very sparingly-- you know when "the sun is beating down on the mayonaise. Just, you never know." (Micheal Scott)Plus- I had a really bad expience at a reunion with potato salad as a child and it took me a while to even face it, but I am glad I did after this simple, tasty recipe. Something about bacon says you just can't go wrong! :) You'll like this one, even if you don't like potato salad much! :)

Bacon-Potato Salad
6-7 medium potatoes, sliced and peeled
1 cup cooked crumbled bacon
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 tsp cider vinegar
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp celery salt
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 cup mayo

*Boil peeled and sliced potatoes. Saute onions and bacon. In a large bowl stir remaining ingredients in a large bowl. When potatoes & saute mixture cool, stir them into sauce and refrigerate.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: