Here comes yet another pancake recipe! I love pancakes and they just keep coming… hot off the griddle, as my mom would say. I liked the apple in these.
Veronica’s Apple Pancakes (allrecipes.com)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded tart apple
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (I used whole wheat.)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- In a large bowl, combine butter, egg, milk and apple. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar. Stir flour mixture into apple mixture, just until combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.