Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Simple Pancakes and A NEW BLOG!!!


Yet another pancake recipe-- I know, I'm out of control with my collection of pancakes! So much so that Amy Jo (sis-in-law) has given me permission to contribute to a blog called:
"Piles of Pancakes"
that she started a while back. I think we're going to do kindof a "Sister Thing" :) and I am so excited about it! I think the name and the idea are genius! We'll include every wonderful breakfast pancake, waffle, crepe etc. recipe that we come across! You won't want to miss it, so stay tuned!!! I'm going to have to do some catching up with all my other pancakes recipes, but I think it is going to be super fun!!!

This is a simple easy-to-remember pancake recipe I found of kraftfoods.com. I thought it turned out well, and I liked how basic it was and how quick I could mix it up. The fancy ones are good, but they can't get a little too technical for me early in the morning when my mind isn't fully awake yet. You'll make it through this one at 7am! :)

Pancakes
1 cup flour
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 egg
1 cup milk
2 Tbsp. oil

MIX flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
BEAT egg with milk and oil in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add flour mixture; beat until well blended and smooth.
LADLE batter onto hot griddle or into hot skillet, using 1/4 cup of the batter for each pancake; cook until bubbles form on top, then turn to brown other sides. Serve with syrup.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: