Friday, September 11, 2009

The Best Meatballs

I just discovered the most awesome way to makes easy delicious meatballs on the Kraft Food website! I have never had my meatballs turn out over the stove top- baking them works so much better. You can also freeze these! I am always tempted to buy those pre-made meatballs in the freezer section just because it is so convenient, but now I'll never be tempted again, because this was so easy and tasty!

The Best Meatballs
2 lb. ground beef
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1-1/4 cups water
2 eggs

HEAT oven to 400ºF.

LINE 2 (15x10x1-inch) pans with foil; spray with cooking spray. Mix ingredients until blended; shape into 32 (1-1/2-inch) balls, using 1/4 cup for each.

PLACE 16 meatballs in each prepared pan. Bake 16 to 18 min. or until done (160ºF).

COMBINE half the meatballs with Tomato-Basil Cream Sauce or Creamy Brown Gravy. (See Tips.) Cool remaining meatballs; freeze for later use. (See Tips.)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mrs.D said...

That looks so easy - I love it! I might try this recipe with ground chicken.