Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas


I used my traditional enchilada recipe, but I made a few swaps that I thought turned out well.

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
· 1-2 Chicken breasts, diced (I nuke & chop them or do my Crockpot Italian chicken)
· 1 can cream of chicken
· 1 can enchilada sauce (instead of the red sauce, I used the green.)
· 1 can chilies (optional-too spicy for me :)
· 3-4 tbs sour cream
· 1 cup grated cheese
· Flour tortillas (I swapped for corn tortillas)
· ½ can of olives, slices
· 1-2 Green Onions, chopped
Chopped tomatoes

*Cook chicken. Mix cream of chicken, chilies, chicken, sour cream, and ½ can enchilada sauce in a bowl. Layer casserole dish with tortilla, sauce mixture, cheese, etc. End with tortilla, then put more enchilada sauce, and cheese. Bake at 350 for 20-30 min. (you can also do individuals, just put sauce and cheese inside, roll up and place in dish. Top with remaining sauce and cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: