Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cafe Rio Lime Ranch Dressing

My friend, Leslie, gave me this recipe to go with my Cafe Rio Recipes a while back, and I finally remembered to make this last time I made my Cafe Rio. It was SO good! I thought it totally enhances an already delicious meal! Thanks Leslie!

Cafe Rio Lime Ranch Dressing
1 1/3 c. sour cream
2/3 c. mayonnaise
1 bunch cilantro
1 pkg ranch dressing mix
4 T. salsa verde
2 cloves garlic
1/8 t. Tabasco sauce
juice of 1 lime

Mix in blender until smooth.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Momma Kaye said...

Bethany was making this good dressing of yours at her house today--- for a sort of belated Cinco de mayo party. I HAD to come home and do the same. I was craving it so much, that when I discovered I had no sour cream, I substituted cottage cheese instead. It turned out great! Maybe not quite as rich, but certainly fewer calories. Thanks for all of your yummy recipes!