Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Easy-Pleasing Avocado Sandwich


"A man gets tired of the same ham sandwich everyday," or so my hubby says (in so many words).  He is careful to express his "gratitude" that I make him lunch, but he seemed especially grateful when I switched things up with this little avocado concoction.  He said he could have this one "everyday" but even as good as it is, I have my suspicions that we would eventually repeat this cycle. :)  But for now... he is quite pleased with avocados, so I'll keep them coming.  A little spice and some TLC go a long way.  Who needs meat in their sandwiches anyway? Not him, not today anyway. :)

Easy-Pleasing Avocado Sandwich (From Lyd)
2 Sliced of Good Hearty Whole Wheat Bread
Avodcado sliced (they can be pricey, so I sometimes make them stretch by using 1/4 of a large one or half of medium and then refrigerating the other half.)
Cheddar Cheese, sliced
1 small tomato sliced
pinch of salt
pinch of paprika
pinch of cajun seasoning
little bit of mayo

Spread bread with mayo, layer with cheese, avocado, and tomato.  Sprinkle with seasonings and put a Lyd on in." Send it to work with hubby along with a big kiss... or sit down to one yourself. :) * Guaranteeing to please.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: