Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pork Nachos

IMG_3281

I love slow cooked pork.  It just make the whole house smell so yummy… like I have a plan for dinner.  (Here are links to my favorites: Café Rio Pulled Pork and South Carolina BBQ Pork Sliders.)  But sometimes, I pull them out, and have no idea what else to do with all that pulled pork.  I stumbled across this video clip in my hunt, and I liked it, because it was something totally different.  It tasted great too.  You can follow the link for the salsa recipe, but I just mixed my own.

Pork Nachos (Sandra Lee’s Round 2 Recipes)

  • 2 cups baked corn chips
  • 1 cup leftover slow-cooked orange pulled pork
  • 1 cup leftover corn and black bean salsa
  • 1 cup shredded Cheddar
  • 1/2 cup sour cream, optional

Directions

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F

In an oven-proof baking dish add half of the corn chips in a single layer. Cover with half the pork, half the salsa, and then half the cheese. Continue layering with remaining ingredients ending with the cheese. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted, bubbling and lightly browned. Top with sour cream, if desired, and serve hot.

Click here to see how it's done. IMG_3286

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Thanks for inspiring me. I always look on here for ideas. I made your South Carolina Pork Sliders tonight and it was so yummy.