Sunday, April 26, 2009

Crockpot Pork Chops and Gravy with Veggies


This recipe made a great Sunday dinner. I actually halved the whole recipe because I only had 4 pork chops. It turned out really nicely and the veggies were perfect!

Crockpot Pork Chops and Gravy with Veggies
8 pork chops (salt and pepper to taste)
1-2 T olive oil
1 10 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
1 large onion, sliced
12 oz can evaporated milk
4 large carrots sliced
1 medium potatoes washed and sliced

Spread a little oil on the bottom on crockpot. Season pork with salt and pepper and place in cooker. Place vegetables over the top of pork. Pour cream of mushroom and evaporated milk over the top and add a little salt and pepper. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low 6-8.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

This looks great! And I love crockpot recipes when it gets hot outside. I don't think I've ever made pork chops in the crockpot before, so this will be a great one to try :)

jess and seth said...

Once again you are an answer to prayer. How did you know--HOW did you know I have 6 little lonely pork chops in my fridge, a poor old can of evaporated milk in my pantry and a huge bag of potatoes that need to be used up in my garage? And it's crockpotted. Sorry to gush on so, but seriously, you don't know how glad I am I checked your blog tonight before I destroyed those pork chops somehow tomorrow.