Friday, October 7, 2011

"TLC" Teacher Gift Idea

So, I'm feeling like Kashi should be paying me for advertising. :) I came across their "TLC" line and had a great idea for a little teacher gift for my daughter's teacher this year. I thought the cookies, crackers and granola bars would make good snacks for her. Then I found a metal waste basket at the dollar store to put them in. I also found a cute jar that was perfect for my "Happy Pill" idea. I think this would make a fun gift for a friend or anyone who is needing a little happiness and some tender loving care. :)

TLC Gift Basket:

Kashi "TLC" cookies, granola bars, and crackers
metal waste basket
tissue paper
personalized note and a cute ribbon to attach
Happy Pills
Lemon Heads
Cute Jar
Prescription Info Paper (*See picture)
Packing Tape
Posted by Picasa

No comments: