Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Betty Crocker's Buttermilk Pancakes


I made these yummy pancakes for breakfast the other day. Doug said they were the best I've made, and I'm sure it is because I didn't try to add whole wheat flour or anything healthy. :) I do like the taste of buttermilk.

Betty Crocker's Buttermilk Pancakes

Ingredients:


1 egg
1 cup buttermilk
2 tbsp. oil
1 cup flour
1 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt

Directions:

Beat egg: add remaining ingredients in order listed and beat with rotary beater until smooth. Grease preheated griddle. Test griddle with a few drops of water. If bubbles skitter around it is just right.

Pour batter onto hot griddle. Turn pancakes as as they are puffed and full of bubbles but before bubbles break. Bake other side until golden brown.

makes 10 - 4" pancakes
Posted by Picasa

No comments: